Is PIVOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIVOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the person in a rank around whom the others wheel and maneuver
- noun - axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- noun - the act of turning on (or as if on) a pivot
- verb - turn on a pivot
- A short rod or shaft on which a related part rotates or swings.
- A person or thing on which something depends or turns; the central or crucial factor.
- The act of turning on or as if on a pivot.
- To mount on, attach by, or provide with a pivot or pivots.
- To turn on or as if on a pivot: “The plot... lacks direction, pivoting on Hamlet’s incertitude” (G.
- verb - to turn on a shaft or rod
There are 5 letters in PIVOT: I O P T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIVOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIVOT, to go: PIVOT?
Rearrange the letters in PIVOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIVOT
What's nearby PIVOT
Lookup in Wiki for PIVOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIVOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIVOT"