Is POSITIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POSITIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the primary form of an adjective or adverb
- noun - a film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject
- adj - characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.
- adj - persuaded of
- adj - involving advantage or good
- adj - indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen
- adj - formally laid down or imposed
- adj - impossible to deny or disprove
- adj - of or relating to positivism
- adj - reckoned, situated or tending in the direction which naturally or arbitrarily is taken to indicate increase or progress or onward motion
- adj - greater than zero
- adj - having a positive charge
- adj - marked by excessive confidence
- Characterized by or displaying certainty, acceptance, or affirmation: a positive answer; positive criticism.
- Measured or moving forward or in a direction of increase or progress.
- Explicitly or openly expressed or laid down: a positive demand.
- Admitting of no doubt; irrefutable: positive proof.
- Overconfident; dogmatic.
- Formally or arbitrarily determined; prescribed.
- Concerned with practical rather than theoretical matters.
- Composed of or characterized by the presence of particular qualities or attributes; real.
- Of or relating to positivism.
- Of or relating to laws imposed by human authority rather than by nature or reason alone: “the glaring discrepancy between American positive law and natural rights” (David Brion Davis).
- Of or relating to religion based on revelation rather than on nature or reason alone.
- Utter; absolute: a positive darling.
- Relating to or designating a quantity greater than zero.
- Relating to or designating the sign (+).
- Relating to or designating a quantity, number, angle, or direction opposite to another designated as negative.
- Relating to or designating electric charge of a sign opposite to that of an electron.
- Indicating the presence of a particular disease, condition, or organism: a positive test for pregnancy.
- Indicating or characterized by response or motion toward the source of a stimulus, such as light: positive tropism.
- Having the areas of light and dark in their original and normal relationship, as in a photographic print made from a negative.
- Driven by or generating power directly through intermediate machine parts having little or no play: positive drive.
- An affirmative element or characteristic.
- A quantity greater than zero.
- A positive electric charge.
- A photographic image in which the lights and darks appear as they do in nature.
- The uncompared degree of an adjective or adverb.
- A word in this degree.
- A division of some pipe organs, similar in sound to the great but smaller and less powerful.
- adj - absolutely confident
- noun - a quantity greater than zero
There are 8 letters in POSITIVE: E I I O P S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POSITIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POSITIVE, to go: POSITIVE?
Rearrange the letters in POSITIVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POSITIVE
6 letters out of POSITIVE
5 letters out of POSITIVE
4 letters out of POSITIVE
3 letters out of POSITIVE
2 letters out of POSITIVE
Contextual use of POSITIVE
What's nearby POSITIVE
Lookup in Wiki for POSITIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POSITIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POSITIVE"