Is CARTRIDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARTRIDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - ammunition consisting of a cylindrical casing containing an explosive charge and a bullet
- noun - a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
- noun - a module designed to be inserted into a larger piece of equipment
- noun - an electro-acoustic transducer that is the part of the arm of a record player that holds the needle and that is removable
- A cylindrical, usually metal casing containing the primer and charge of ammunition for firearms.
- Such a casing fitted with a bullet.
- A similar piece of ammunition, such as a shotgun shell.
- A case filled with high explosives, used in blasting.
- A small modular unit designed to be inserted into a larger piece of equipment: an ink cartridge; a disposable cartridge of caulking compound.
- A removable case containing the stylus and electric conversion circuitry in a phonograph pickup.
- A case containing magnetic tape in a reel; a cassette.
- A case containing a ribbon in a spool, for use in printers and electric typewriters.
- A lightproof case with photographic film that can be loaded directly into a camera.
There are 9 letters in CARTRIDGE: A C D E G I R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTRIDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARTRIDGE, to go: CARTRIDGE?
Rearrange the letters in CARTRIDGE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CARTRIDGE
7 letters out of CARTRIDGE
6 letters out of CARTRIDGE
5 letters out of CARTRIDGE
4 letters out of CARTRIDGE
3 letters out of CARTRIDGE
2 letters out of CARTRIDGE
Contextual use of CARTRIDGE
What's nearby CARTRIDGE
Lookup in Wiki for CARTRIDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARTRIDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARTRIDGE"