Scrabble word: STOPPAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOPPAGE exist?
Definitions of STOPPAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - the act of stopping something
- The act of stopping or the condition of being stopped; a halt: called for a work stoppage.
- verb - to discontinue the progress or motion of
There are 8 letters in STOPPAGE: A E G O P P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOPPAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOPPAGE plus a wildcard: STOPPAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOPPAGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOPPAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.