Scrabble word: SPORADIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPORADIC exist?
Definitions of SPORADIC in dictionaries:
- adj - recurring in scattered and irregular or unpredictable instances
- Occurring at irregular intervals; having no pattern or order in time.
- Appearing singly or at widely scattered localities, as a plant or disease.
- Isolated; unique: a sporadic example.
- adj - occurring at irregular intervals
There are 8 letters in SPORADIC: A C D I O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPORADIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPORADIC plus a wildcard: SPORADIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPORADIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPORADIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.