Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIVATEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIVATEER exist?
Definitions of PRIVATEER in dictionaries:
- noun - an officer or crew member of a privateer
- noun - a privately owned warship commissioned to prey on the commercial shipping or warships of an enemy nation
- adj - confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy
- adj - concerning things deeply private and personal
- adj - concerning one person exclusively
- adj - not expressed
- A ship privately owned and manned but authorized by a government during wartime to attack and capture enemy vessels.
- The commander or one of the crew of such a ship.
There are 9 letters in PRIVATEER: A E E I P R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIVATEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIVATEER plus a wildcard: PRIVATEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIVATEER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIVATEER
- FilePB4Y-2 privateer 1945.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- East India Company privateer PC
- THE privateer SAVANNAH CAPTURED BY THE U. S. BRIG PERRY.[SEE ...
- The 62 Brigantine - privateer
- PB4Y-2 privateer by Tetsuro Matsuo (Matchbox 172)
- privateer Chasers
- privateers in the American Revolution
- Action Between the Will of Liverpool and a French privateer February ...
- The ship America was the most famous Salem privateer.
- Le Consolidated PB4Y-2S privateer - Le blog de Avions de la ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.