Scrabble word: OUTPOURING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTPOURING exist?
Definitions of OUTPOURING in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- noun - a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- noun - the pouring forth of a fluid
- noun - the rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written)
- noun - a large flow
- The act of pouring out.
- Something that pours out or is poured out; an outflow: an outpouring of lava; an outpouring of charges and countercharges.
There are 10 letters in OUTPOURING: G I N O O P R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTPOURING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTPOURING plus a wildcard: OUTPOURING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTPOURING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTPOURING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.