Scrabble word: OUTPOURING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTPOURING exist?
Definitions of OUTPOURING in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- noun - a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- noun - the pouring forth of a fluid
- noun - the rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written)
- noun - a large flow
- The act of pouring out.
- Something that pours out or is poured out; an outflow: an outpouring of lava; an outpouring of charges and countercharges.