Scrabble word: GURU
In which Scrabble dictionary does GURU exist?
Definitions of GURU in dictionaries:
- noun - a Hindu or Buddhist religious leader and spiritual teacher
- noun - each of the first ten leaders of the Sikh religion
- noun - a recognized leader in some field or of some movement
- A personal spiritual teacher.
- A teacher and guide in spiritual and philosophical matters.
- A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor.
- A recognized leader in a field: the guru of high finance.
- An acknowledged and influential advocate, as of a movement or idea: “In a culture that worships slimness, he was the Guru of Lean” (Erica Abeel).
- noun - a Hindu spiritual teacher