Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GURU
In which Scrabble dictionary does GURU exist?
Definitions of GURU in dictionaries:
- noun - a Hindu or Buddhist religious leader and spiritual teacher
- noun - each of the first ten leaders of the Sikh religion
- noun - a recognized leader in some field or of some movement
- A personal spiritual teacher.
- A teacher and guide in spiritual and philosophical matters.
- A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor.
- A recognized leader in a field: the guru of high finance.
- An acknowledged and influential advocate, as of a movement or idea: “In a culture that worships slimness, he was the Guru of Lean” (Erica Abeel).
- n - a Hindu spiritual teacher
There are 4 letters in GURU: G R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GURU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GURU plus a wildcard: GURU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GURU
Images for GURU
- guru NANAK JAYANTI Indian Food Indianfood
- instancias del Hinduismo se llamar gur a aquel individuo que ...
- Scrittore o guru Plutonia Experiment
- Enough is enough some Hindu activists are saying. Lampooning a guru ...
- ... Golf Digest Magazine made guru Arjan Dev Ji into a Golfing guru
- ... guru expert or rockstar this week Humility is suddenly in fashion
- guru Nanak 224x300 Sikh Festivals
- RADIO PUNJAB guru Nanak
- guru Ravidas Maharaj Ji DesiComments.com
- Archivo de la etiqueta Gurs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.