Is GURU valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GURU in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Hindu or Buddhist religious leader and spiritual teacher
- noun - each of the first ten leaders of the Sikh religion
- noun - a recognized leader in some field or of some movement
- A personal spiritual teacher.
- A teacher and guide in spiritual and philosophical matters.
- A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor.
- A recognized leader in a field: the guru of high finance.
- An acknowledged and influential advocate, as of a movement or idea: “In a culture that worships slimness, he was the Guru of Lean” (Erica Abeel).
- noun - a Hindu spiritual teacher
There are 4 letters in GURU: G R U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GURU
To search all scrabble anagrams of GURU, to go: GURU?
Rearrange the letters in GURU and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GURU
What's nearby GURU
Lookup in Wiki for GURU
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GURU, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GURU"