Scrabble word: AUGUR
Is AUGUR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AUGUR in dictionaries:
- noun - (ancient Rome) a religious official who interpreted omens to guide public policy
- verb - indicate by signs
- verb - predict from an omen
- One of a group of ancient Roman religious officials who foretold events by observing and interpreting signs and omens.
- A seer or prophet; a soothsayer.
- To predict, especially from signs or omens; foretell.
- To serve as an omen of; betoken: trends that augur change in society.
- To make predictions from signs or omens.
- To be a sign or omen: A smooth dress rehearsal augured well for the play.
- verb - to foretell from omens
There are 5 letters in AUGUR: A G R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUGUR
Click to search all anagrams of AUGUR plus a wildcard: AUGUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUGUR
Images for AUGUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.