Scrabble word: OBLIGATE
Is OBLIGATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OBLIGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - force somebody to do something
- verb - commit in order to fulfill an obligation
- verb - bind by an obligation
- adj - restricted to a particular condition of life
- To bind, compel, or constrain by a social, legal, or moral tie.
- To cause to be grateful or indebted; oblige.
- To commit (money, for example) in order to fulfill an obligation.
- Able to exist or survive only in a particular environment or by assuming a particular role: an obligate parasite; an obligate anaerobe.
- Absolutely indispensable; essential.
- verb - to put in one's debt by a favor or service
There are 8 letters in OBLIGATE: A B E G I L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLIGATE
Click to search all anagrams of OBLIGATE plus a wildcard: OBLIGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBLIGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBLIGATE
Lookup in Wiki for OBLIGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.