Scrabble word: OBLIGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBLIGATE exist?
Definitions of OBLIGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - force somebody to do something
- verb - commit in order to fulfill an obligation
- verb - bind by an obligation
- adj - restricted to a particular condition of life
- To bind, compel, or constrain by a social, legal, or moral tie.
- To cause to be grateful or indebted; oblige.
- To commit (money, for example) in order to fulfill an obligation.
- Able to exist or survive only in a particular environment or by assuming a particular role: an obligate parasite; an obligate anaerobe.
- Absolutely indispensable; essential.
- verb - to put in one's debt by a favor or service