Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAINTENANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAINTENANCE exist?
Definitions of MAINTENANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
- noun - means of maintenance of a family or group
- noun - court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated
- noun - the act of sustaining life by food or providing a means of subsistence
- noun - the unauthorized interference in a legal action by a person having no interest in it (as by helping one party with money or otherwise to continue the action) so as to obstruct justice or promote unnecessary litigation or unsettle the peace of the community
- The act of maintaining or the state of being maintained: the maintenance of family traditions.
- The work of keeping something in proper condition; upkeep.
- Provision of support or livelihood.
- Means of support or livelihood: an income that barely provided maintenance.
- The unlawful meddling in a suit by providing either party with the means to carry it on.
There are 11 letters in MAINTENANCE: A A C E E I M N N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAINTENANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAINTENANCE plus a wildcard: MAINTENANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAINTENANCE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAINTENANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.