Scrabble word: MAINTENANCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAINTENANCES exist?
Definitions of MAINTENANCES in dictionaries:
- noun - activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
- noun - means of maintenance of a family or group
- noun - court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated
- noun - the act of sustaining life by food or providing a means of subsistence
- noun - the unauthorized interference in a legal action by a person having no interest in it (as by helping one party with money or otherwise to continue the action) so as to obstruct justice or promote unnecessary litigation or unsettle the peace of the community
There are 12 letters in MAINTENANCES: A A C E E I M N N N S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAINTENANCES plus a wildcard: MAINTENANCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAINTENANCES
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAINTENANCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.