Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMACIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMACIATE exist?
Definitions of EMACIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- verb - grow weak and thin or waste away physically
- adj - having relatively little density or thickness
There are 8 letters in EMACIATE: A A C E E I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMACIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMACIATE plus a wildcard: EMACIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMACIATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMACIATE
- ... Australia vieta modelle emaciate. E ragazzi troppo pompati
- the most amazing blog ever emaciate
- Emaciation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Chinese symbols for thin and frail emaciated emaciate.
- English explanatory dictionary online emaciate
- Overweight. emaciate Or Not Stock Photography - Image 18394002
- Nei secoli emaciate
- emaciate your thoughts by LaughingTree on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.