Is DESIGNER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESIGNER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- noun - someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- noun - someone who specializes in graphic design
- noun - a person who devises plots or intrigues
- noun - someone who designs clothing
- Bearing the name, signature, or identifying pattern of a specific designer: designer luggage; designer clothing.
- Conceived or created by a designer.
- verb - to conceive and plan out
There are 8 letters in DESIGNER: D E E G I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESIGNER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESIGNER, to go: DESIGNER?
Rearrange the letters in DESIGNER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DESIGNER
7 letters out of DESIGNER
6 letters out of DESIGNER
5 letters out of DESIGNER
4 letters out of DESIGNER
3 letters out of DESIGNER
2 letters out of DESIGNER
Contextual use of DESIGNER
What's nearby DESIGNER
Lookup in Wiki for DESIGNER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESIGNER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESIGNER"