Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONJUNCTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJUNCTIVE exist?
Definitions of CONJUNCTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- adj - serving or tending to connect
- adj - involving the joint activity of two or more
- Joining; connective.
- Joined together; combined: the conjunctive focus of political opposition.
- Of, relating to, or being a conjunction.
- A connective word, especially a conjunction or conjunctive adverb.
There are 11 letters in CONJUNCTIVE: C C E I J N N O T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUNCTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONJUNCTIVE plus a wildcard: CONJUNCTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJUNCTIVE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONJUNCTIVE
- conjunctive surface-subsurface flow
- how can you study for a english test on identifying nouns pronoun ...
- ... ASSESSED UNDER A MULTIPLE conjunctive SCHEDULE OF REINFORCEMENT - PDF
- adam hamilton JMcBray
- Chapter 7 Connecting Words Prepositions Conjunctions
- ... conjunction v conjunctive adverb Sunday February 05 2012
- 20 ..2548
- Re conjunctive Eye Problems
- ... Whats the Difference Between Conjunctions and conjunctive Adverbs
- Panoramio - Photo of conjunctive Points - Slash & Backslash
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.