Scrabble word: CONJUNCTIVE
Is CONJUNCTIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONJUNCTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- adj - serving or tending to connect
- adj - involving the joint activity of two or more
- Joining; connective.
- Joined together; combined: the conjunctive focus of political opposition.
- Of, relating to, or being a conjunction.
- A connective word, especially a conjunction or conjunctive adverb.
There are 11 letters in CONJUNCTIVE: C C E I J N N O T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUNCTIVE
Click to search all anagrams of CONJUNCTIVE plus a wildcard: CONJUNCTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJUNCTIVE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONJUNCTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.