Scrabble word: CONVENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVENT exist?
Definitions of CONVENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a religious residence especially for nuns
- noun - a community of people in a religious order (especially nuns) living together
- A community, especially of nuns, bound by vows to a religious life under a superior.
- The building or buildings occupied by such a community.
- verb - to come or bring together
There are 7 letters in CONVENT: C E N N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVENT plus a wildcard: CONVENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVENT
Images for CONVENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.