Scrabble word: CONVICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVICT exist?
Definitions of CONVICT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- noun - a person who has been convicted of a criminal offense
- verb - find or declare guilty
- To show or delcare to be blameworthy; condemn: His remarks convicted him of a lack of sensitivity.
- To return a verdict of guilty in a court: “We need jurors... who will not convict merely because they are suspicious” (Scott Turow).
- A person found or declared guilty of an offense or crime.
- Found guilty; convicted.
- verb - to prove guilty
There are 7 letters in CONVICT: C C I N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVICT plus a wildcard: CONVICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVICT
Images for CONVICT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.