Scrabble word: JIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JIVE exist?
Definitions of JIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a style of jazz played by big bands popular in the 1930s
- verb - dance to jive music
- Jazz or swing music.
- The jargon of jazz musicians and enthusiasts.
- Deceptive, nonsensical, or glib talk: “the sexist, lockerroom jive of men boasting and bonding” (Trip Gabriel).
- To play or dance to jive music.
- To talk nonsense; kid.
- To cajole or mislead.
- verb - to play jazz or swing music