Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JIVE exist?
Definitions of JIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a style of jazz played by big bands popular in the 1930s
- verb - dance to jive music
- Jazz or swing music.
- The jargon of jazz musicians and enthusiasts.
- Deceptive, nonsensical, or glib talk: “the sexist, lockerroom jive of men boasting and bonding” (Trip Gabriel).
- To play or dance to jive music.
- To talk nonsense; kid.
- To cajole or mislead.
- v - to play jazz or swing music
There are 4 letters in JIVE: E I J V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JIVE plus a wildcard: JIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JIVE
Images for JIVE
- jive Dance Lesson and Dancing Evening - TSG Toronto Friends Social ...
- jive - Salsa Calarasi
- Ballet ShoesPasodoble&jive
- jive Social Business Software SocialSoftwareMatrix
- jive Wikipedia
- Our favourite dance styles - The jive
- Il jive fu inventato ad Harem nella notte del 21 maggio 1927 al Savory ...
- Le jive
- Scene4 Magazine An African Fringe with David Bannister August 2006