Is JIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a style of jazz played by big bands popular in the 1930s
- verb - dance to jive music
- Jazz or swing music.
- The jargon of jazz musicians and enthusiasts.
- Deceptive, nonsensical, or glib talk: “the sexist, lockerroom jive of men boasting and bonding” (Trip Gabriel).
- To play or dance to jive music.
- To talk nonsense; kid.
- To cajole or mislead.
- verb - to play jazz or swing music
There are 4 letters in JIVE: E I J V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JIVE, to go: JIVE?
Rearrange the letters in JIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JIVE
What's nearby JIVE
Lookup in Wiki for JIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JIVE"