Scrabble word: JIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JIVE exist?
Definitions of JIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a style of jazz played by big bands popular in the 1930s
- verb - dance to jive music
- Jazz or swing music.
- The jargon of jazz musicians and enthusiasts.
- Deceptive, nonsensical, or glib talk: “the sexist, lockerroom jive of men boasting and bonding” (Trip Gabriel).
- To play or dance to jive music.
- To talk nonsense; kid.
- To cajole or mislead.
- verb - to play jazz or swing music
There are 4 letters in JIVE: E I J V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JIVE plus a wildcard: JIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JIVE
Images for JIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.