Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONJUNCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJUNCT exist?
Definitions of CONJUNCT in dictionaries:
- adj - progressing melodically by intervals of a second
- adj - bound in close association
- adj - involving the joint activity of two or more
- Joined together; united.
- Acting in association; combined: “the conjunct... influences of fire and strong drink” (Thomas Love Peacock).
- Of or relating to successive tones of the scale.
- One that is in conjunction or association with another.
- One of the components of a conjunction.
- n - one that is joined with another
There are 8 letters in CONJUNCT: C C J N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUNCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONJUNCT plus a wildcard: CONJUNCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJUNCT
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONJUNCT
- Hindi conjunct Consonants Examples
- sun conjunct uranus 150x150 Sun conjunct Uranus Original
- And then another UNEXPECTED thing happens an UNEXPECTED warrior from ...
- con_06 cn-06-07.jpg FotoWeb - OphthalmicImages - conjunctiva-page 3 ...
- The Stars Today Moon conjunct Pluto
- conjunctivita este rezultatul inflamarii conjunctivei (invelisul ...
- Fixed Stars Venus conjunct to Procyon - Paperblog
- Fixed Stars Venus conjunct to Fixed Star Pollux - Paperblog
- Ceres conjunct Pluto 2010 Darkstar Astrology
- Mars conjunct Mercury - Mystic Medusa
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.