Scrabble word: CONJUNCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJUNCT exist?
Definitions of CONJUNCT in dictionaries:
- adj - progressing melodically by intervals of a second
- adj - bound in close association
- adj - involving the joint activity of two or more
- Joined together; united.
- Acting in association; combined: “the conjunct... influences of fire and strong drink” (Thomas Love Peacock).
- Of or relating to successive tones of the scale.
- One that is in conjunction or association with another.
- One of the components of a conjunction.
- noun - one that is joined with another