Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUICE exist?
Definitions of JUICE in dictionaries:
- noun - the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking
- noun - energetic vitality
- noun - electric current
- noun - any of several liquids of the body
- A fluid naturally contained in plant or animal tissue: fruit juice; meat braised in its own juices.
- A bodily secretion: digestive juices.
- The liquid contained in something that is chiefly solid.
- A substance or quality that imparts identity and vitality; essence.
- Vigorous life; vitality.
- Electric current.
- Fuel for an engine.
- Funds; money.
- Alcoholic drink; liquor.
- To drink alcoholic beverages excessively.
- verb - to extract the juice (the liquid part of a fruit or vegetable) from
There are 5 letters in JUICE: C E I J U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUICE plus a wildcard: JUICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUICE
Images for JUICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.