Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUICE exist?
Definitions of JUICE in dictionaries:
- noun - the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking
- noun - energetic vitality
- noun - electric current
- noun - any of several liquids of the body
- A fluid naturally contained in plant or animal tissue: fruit juice; meat braised in its own juices.
- A bodily secretion: digestive juices.
- The liquid contained in something that is chiefly solid.
- A substance or quality that imparts identity and vitality; essence.
- Vigorous life; vitality.
- Electric current.
- Fuel for an engine.
- Funds; money.
- Alcoholic drink; liquor.
- To drink alcoholic beverages excessively.
- v - to extract the juice (the liquid part of a fruit or vegetable) from
There are 5 letters in JUICE: C E I J U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUICE plus a wildcard: JUICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUICE
Images for JUICE
- orange juice derivatives example
- Organic Valley - Why Organic Valley juice
- FileOrange juice 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- orange juice
- Nutritional Information Of Orange juice
- Orange juice diet coke or water Make sure one of these drinks ...
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Orange juice Concerns
- Top 10 juices to Help Lose Weight
- How many packs of sugar are in commercial juices