Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENJOIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENJOIN exist?
Definitions of ENJOIN in dictionaries:
- verb - issue an injunction
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- To direct or impose with authority and emphasis.
- To prohibit or forbid.
- v - to direct with authority
There are 6 letters in ENJOIN: E I J N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENJOIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENJOIN plus a wildcard: ENJOIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENJOIN
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENJOIN
- Marie-Emmanuelle Bayon Louis (1746-1825) I. HER LIFE AND WORKS II ...
- Extraits vgtaux BIO par BIOLANDES Concrete Oleoresines
- enjoin Right and Forbid Wrong by Nayzak on deviantART
- Hitachi EX300-1 Centre Joint
- By the Docks by benjoin on deviantART
- ] 09.24&& ...
- Asuka Tenjoin by zack-materia-hunter on deviantART
- THE TRUTH ABOUT Department of Homeland Security Press Release 14 U.S ...