Scrabble word: BIPARTITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIPARTITE exist?
Definitions of BIPARTITE in dictionaries:
- adj - divided into two portions almost to the base
- adj - involving two parts or elements
- Having or consisting of two parts.
- Having two corresponding parts, one for each party: a bipartite contract.
- Having two participants; joint: a bipartite agreement.
- Divided into two portions almost to the base, as certain leaves.
There are 9 letters in BIPARTITE: A B E I I P R T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIPARTITE plus a wildcard: BIPARTITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIPARTITE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIPARTITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.