Scrabble word: AUTHENTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTHENTIC exist?
Definitions of AUTHENTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief
- adj - not counterfeit or copied
- Conforming to fact and therefore worthy of trust, reliance, or belief: an authentic account by an eyewitness.
- Having a claimed and verifiable origin or authorship; not counterfeit or copied: an authentic medieval sword.
- Executed with due process: an authentic deed.
- Of, relating to, or being a medieval mode having a range from its final tone to the octave above it.
- Of, relating to, or being a cadence with the dominant chord immediately preceding the tonic chord.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not counterfeit or copied”: an authentic painting by Corot; a bona fide transfer of property; genuine crabmeat; a real diamond; true courage; undoubted evidence; an unquestionable antique.
There are 9 letters in AUTHENTIC: A C E H I N T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTHENTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTHENTIC plus a wildcard: AUTHENTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTHENTIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTHENTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.