Is PONTIFICAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PONTIFICAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the vestments and other insignia of a pontiff (especially a bishop)
- adj - proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles
- adj - denoting or governed by or relating to a bishop or bishops
- adj - puffed up with vanity
- Relating to, characteristic of, or suitable for a pope or a bishop.
- Having the dignity, pomp, or authority of a pontiff or a bishop.
- Pompously dogmatic or self-important; pretentious.
- A book of forms for ceremonies performed by a bishop.
There are 10 letters in PONTIFICAL: A C F I I L N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PONTIFICAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PONTIFICAL, to go: PONTIFICAL?
Rearrange the letters in PONTIFICAL and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PONTIFICAL
9 letters out of PONTIFICAL
8 letters out of PONTIFICAL
7 letters out of PONTIFICAL
6 letters out of PONTIFICAL
5 letters out of PONTIFICAL
4 letters out of PONTIFICAL
3 letters out of PONTIFICAL
2 letters out of PONTIFICAL
Contextual use of PONTIFICAL
What's nearby PONTIFICAL
Lookup in Wiki for PONTIFICAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PONTIFICAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PONTIFICAL"