Is POLITIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLITIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by artful prudence, expedience, and shrewdness
- adj - smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- Using or marked by prudence, expedience, and shrewdness; artful.
- Using, displaying, or proceeding from policy; judicious: a politic decision.
- Crafty; cunning.
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
There are 7 letters in POLITIC: C I I L O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLITIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLITIC, to go: POLITIC?
Rearrange the letters in POLITIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POLITIC
What's nearby POLITIC
Lookup in Wiki for POLITIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLITIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLITIC"