Is POLITICS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLITICS in various dictionaries:
- noun - social relations involving intrigue to gain authority or power
- noun - the study of government of states and other political units
- noun - the profession devoted to governing and to political affairs
- noun - the opinion you hold with respect to political questions
- noun - the activities and affairs involved in managing a state or a government
- The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
- Political science.
- The activities or affairs engaged in by a government, politician, or political party: “All politics is local” (Thomas P.
- The methods or tactics involved in managing a state or government: The politics of the former regime were rejected by the new government leadership.
- Political life: studied law with a view to going into politics; felt that politics was a worthwhile career.
- Intrigue or maneuvering within a political unit or a group in order to gain control or power: Partisan politics is often an obstruction to good government.
- Political attitudes and positions: His politics on that issue is his own business.
- The often internally conflicting interrelationships among people in a society.
- noun - the art or science of government
There are 8 letters in POLITICS: C I I L O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLITICS
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLITICS, to go: POLITICS?
Rearrange the letters in POLITICS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POLITICS
7 letters out of POLITICS
6 letters out of POLITICS
5 letters out of POLITICS
4 letters out of POLITICS
3 letters out of POLITICS
2 letters out of POLITICS
Contextual use of POLITICS
What's nearby POLITICS
Lookup in Wiki for POLITICS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLITICS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLITICS"