Is FLIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- noun - hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg
- noun - a sudden, quick movement
- noun - the act of flipping a coin
- noun - a dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water
- noun - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- verb - lightly throw to see which side comes up
- verb - cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- verb - cause to move with a flick
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- verb - move with a flick or light motion
- verb - turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse
- verb - react in an excited, delighted, or surprised way
- verb - go mad, go crazy
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- adj - marked by casual disrespect
- To throw or toss with a light, brisk motion: flipped me the ball; flipped his hair out of his eyes.
- To toss in the air, imparting a spin: flip a coin.
- To turn over or around, especially with a light, quick motion: flip over a card; flipped the record to play the other side.
- To turn through; leaf: flipped the pages of the report.
- To strike quickly or lightly; flick.
- To move or act on with a quick motion: flip a switch; flipped open her briefcase.
- To turn over: The canoe flipped over in the rapids.
- To turn a somersault in the air.
- To move in twists and turns: fish flipping about in the net.
- To move quickly and lightly; snap: The lid flipped open.
- To leaf; browse: flipped through the catalogue.
- To go crazy.
- To react strongly and especially enthusiastically: She flipped over the new car.
- A flick or tap.
- A short, quick movement: a flip of the wrist.
- A somersault.
- A reversal; a flipflop.
- Marked by casual disrespect; impertinent: a flip answer to a serious question.
- To react strongly, as with anger or enthusiasm.
- To go crazy.
- adj - offensively bold or disrespectful
- verb - to throw with a brisk motion
There are 4 letters in FLIP: F I L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLIP, to go: FLIP?
Rearrange the letters in FLIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLIP
What's nearby FLIP
Lookup in Wiki for FLIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLIP"