Scrabble word: SUPERIORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPERIORS exist?
Definitions of SUPERIORS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of greater rank or station or quality
- noun - the head of a religious community
- noun - a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- noun - the largest freshwater lake in the world
- noun - a town in northwest Wisconsin on Lake Superior across from Duluth
- noun - a character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character
- noun - one of higher rank, quality, or authority than another
There are 9 letters in SUPERIORS: E I O P R R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPERIORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPERIORS plus a wildcard: SUPERIORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPERIORS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPERIORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.