Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SURPRISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURPRISE exist?
Definitions of SURPRISE in dictionaries:
- noun - the astonishment you feel when something totally unexpected happens to you
- noun - a sudden unexpected event
- noun - the act of surprising someone
- verb - cause to be surprised
- verb - come upon or take unawares
- verb - attack by storm
- To encounter suddenly or unexpectedly; take or catch unawares.
- To attack or capture suddenly and without warning.
- To cause to feel wonder, astonishment, or amazement, as at something unanticipated.
- To cause (someone) to do or say something unintended.
- To elicit or detect through surprise.
- The act of surprising or the condition of being surprised.
- These verbs mean to affect a person strongly as being unexpected or unusual.
- verb - to come upon unexpectedly
There are 8 letters in SURPRISE: E I P R R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURPRISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURPRISE plus a wildcard: SURPRISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURPRISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURPRISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.