Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SURPRISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURPRISE exist?
Definitions of SURPRISE in dictionaries:
- noun - the astonishment you feel when something totally unexpected happens to you
- noun - a sudden unexpected event
- noun - the act of surprising someone
- verb - cause to be surprised
- verb - come upon or take unawares
- verb - attack by storm
- To encounter suddenly or unexpectedly; take or catch unawares.
- To attack or capture suddenly and without warning.
- To cause to feel wonder, astonishment, or amazement, as at something unanticipated.
- To cause (someone) to do or say something unintended.
- To elicit or detect through surprise.
- The act of surprising or the condition of being surprised.
- These verbs mean to affect a person strongly as being unexpected or unusual.
- v - to come upon unexpectedly
There are 8 letters in SURPRISE: E I P R R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURPRISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURPRISE plus a wildcard: SURPRISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURPRISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURPRISE
- The 7 Elements of surprise geoffreywebb.com
- Filesurprisesurprise.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- No surprise Morning Thought
- PLEASANT surprise __ A Poets page a poems home )
- Camera shows the investigators talking with the expert. One ...
- surprisesurprise Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures
- We create surprise Packs to get rid of the stuff we cant sell in ...
- Before I take a shower Sometimes I Get Angry