Scrabble word: SURPRISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURPRISE exist?
Definitions of SURPRISE in dictionaries:
- noun - the astonishment you feel when something totally unexpected happens to you
- noun - a sudden unexpected event
- noun - the act of surprising someone
- verb - cause to be surprised
- verb - come upon or take unawares
- verb - attack by storm
- To encounter suddenly or unexpectedly; take or catch unawares.
- To attack or capture suddenly and without warning.
- To cause to feel wonder, astonishment, or amazement, as at something unanticipated.
- To cause (someone) to do or say something unintended.
- To elicit or detect through surprise.
- The act of surprising or the condition of being surprised.
- These verbs mean to affect a person strongly as being unexpected or unusual.
- verb - to come upon unexpectedly