Scrabble word: SUPERIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPERIOR exist?
Definitions of SUPERIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - one of greater rank or station or quality
- noun - the head of a religious community
- noun - a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- noun - the largest freshwater lake in the world
- noun - a town in northwest Wisconsin on Lake Superior across from Duluth
- noun - a character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character
- adj - of high or superior quality or performance
- adj - of or characteristic of high rank or importance
- adj - (sometimes followed by `to') not subject to or influenced by
- adj - written or printed above and to one side of another character
- adj - having an orbit farther from the sun than the Earth's orbit
- adj - having a higher rank
- adj - (often followed by `to') above being affected or influenced by
- Higher than another in rank, station, or authority: a superior officer.
- Of a higher nature or kind.
- Of great value or excellence; extraordinary.
- Greater in number or amount than another: an army defeated by superior numbers of enemy troops.
- Affecting an attitude of disdain or conceit; haughty and supercilious.
- Above being affected or influenced; indifferent or immune: “Trust magnates were superior to law” (Gustavus Myers).
- Located higher than another; upper.
- Set above the main line of type.
- Of wider or more comprehensive application; generic.
- One who surpasses another in rank or quality.
- The head of a religious community, such as a monastery, an abbey, or a convent.
- A superior character, as the number 2 in x2.
- noun - one of higher rank, quality, or authority than another
There are 8 letters in SUPERIOR: E I O P R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPERIOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPERIOR plus a wildcard: SUPERIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPERIOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPERIOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.