Scrabble word: ROADBLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROADBLOCK exist?
Definitions of ROADBLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - any condition that makes it difficult to make progress or to achieve an objective
- noun - a barrier set up by police to stop traffic on a street or road in order to catch a fugitive or inspect traffic etc.
- A barricade or an obstruction across a road set up to prevent the escape or passage, as of a fugitive or enemy troops.
- An obstruction in a road, as fallen rocks or trees.
- Something, such as a situation or condition, that prevents further progress toward an accomplishment.
There are 9 letters in ROADBLOCK: A B C D K L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROADBLOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROADBLOCK plus a wildcard: ROADBLOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROADBLOCK
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROADBLOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.