Scrabble word: ROADBLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROADBLOCK exist?
Definitions of ROADBLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - any condition that makes it difficult to make progress or to achieve an objective
- noun - a barrier set up by police to stop traffic on a street or road in order to catch a fugitive or inspect traffic etc.
- A barricade or an obstruction across a road set up to prevent the escape or passage, as of a fugitive or enemy troops.
- An obstruction in a road, as fallen rocks or trees.
- Something, such as a situation or condition, that prevents further progress toward an accomplishment.