Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OARLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does OARLOCK exist?
Definitions of OARLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- A device, usually a U-shaped metal hoop on a swivel in the gunwale, used to hold an oar in place and as a fulcrum in rowing.
- n - a device for holding an oar in place
There are 7 letters in OARLOCK: A C K L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OARLOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OARLOCK plus a wildcard: OARLOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OARLOCK
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OARLOCK
- davis oarlocks used primarily on sailboats these oarlocks lift up
- more about oarlock features oarlock installation example data
- Wine Bottle Stopper - oarlock
- SEA DOG oarlock Socket TOP MOUNT Nylon pair 5801501 from the ...
- Horse On Gondola oarlock Stock Photo 1400033 Shutterstock
- seven foot leathered spruce oars. I designed and built an oarlock ...
- Douglas oarlocks
- oarlock Sockets
- oarlock pad for mounting the oarlock
- Oars Paddles & oarlocks - Prop & Trim
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.