Scrabble word: CORDOBA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORDOBA exist?
Definitions of CORDOBA in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Nicaragua
- noun - Spanish explorer who discovered Yucatan (1475-1526)
- noun - a city in southern Spain
- noun - a city in central Argentina
- A basic unit of currency in Nicaragua.
- noun - a monetary unit of Nicaragua
There are 7 letters in CORDOBA: A B C D O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORDOBA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORDOBA plus a wildcard: CORDOBA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORDOBA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORDOBA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.