Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MODELING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODELING exist?
Definitions of MODELING in dictionaries:
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- noun - a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
- noun - the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
- verb - plan or create according to a model or models
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - display (clothes) as a mannequin
- verb - create a representation or model of
- verb - construct a model of
- The act or art of sculpturing or forming in a pliable material, such as clay or wax.
- Representation of depth and solidity in painting, drawing, or photography.
- Visual shape and texture of something regarded aesthetically, especially the human face or form.
- The act or profession of being a model.
- noun - the treatment of volume in sculpture
There are 8 letters in MODELING: D E G I L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODELING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODELING plus a wildcard: MODELING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODELING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODELING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.