Scrabble word: MODELING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODELING exist?
Definitions of MODELING in dictionaries:
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- noun - a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
- noun - the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
- verb - plan or create according to a model or models
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - display (clothes) as a mannequin
- verb - create a representation or model of
- verb - construct a model of
- The act or art of sculpturing or forming in a pliable material, such as clay or wax.
- Representation of depth and solidity in painting, drawing, or photography.
- Visual shape and texture of something regarded aesthetically, especially the human face or form.
- The act or profession of being a model.
- noun - the treatment of volume in sculpture