Scrabble word: MOLDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLDING exist?
Definitions of MOLDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of creating something by casting it in a mold
- noun - a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
- noun - a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- noun - a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - become moldy
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - fit tightly, follow the contours of
- verb - shape or influence
- The act or process of molding.
- Something that is molded.
- An embellishment in strip form, made of wood or other structural material, that is used to decorate or finish a surface, such as the wall of a room or building or the surface of a door or piece of furniture.
- noun - a long, narrow strip used to decorate a surface