Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOLDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLDING exist?
Definitions of MOLDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of creating something by casting it in a mold
- noun - a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
- noun - a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- noun - a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - become moldy
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - fit tightly, follow the contours of
- verb - shape or influence
- The act or process of molding.
- Something that is molded.
- An embellishment in strip form, made of wood or other structural material, that is used to decorate or finish a surface, such as the wall of a room or building or the surface of a door or piece of furniture.
- noun - a long, narrow strip used to decorate a surface
There are 7 letters in MOLDING: D G I L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLDING plus a wildcard: MOLDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOLDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.