Scrabble word: MOULDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOULDING exist?
Definitions of MOULDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
- noun - a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- noun - a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- noun - a long, narrow strip used to decorate a surface
There are 8 letters in MOULDING: D G I L M N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOULDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOULDING plus a wildcard: MOULDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOULDING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOULDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.