Scrabble word: MOLDINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLDINGS exist?
Definitions of MOLDINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of creating something by casting it in a mold
- noun - a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
- noun - a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- noun - a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
- noun - a long, narrow strip used to decorate a surface
There are 8 letters in MOLDINGS: D G I L M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLDINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLDINGS plus a wildcard: MOLDINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLDINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOLDINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.