Scrabble word: LITERATURE
Is LITERATURE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LITERATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - creative writing of recognized artistic value
- noun - the humanistic study of a body of literature
- noun - published writings in a particular style on a particular subject
- noun - the profession or art of a writer
- A body of writings in prose or verse.
- Imaginative or creative writing, especially of recognized artistic value: “Literature must be an analysis of experience and a synthesis of the findings into a unity” (Rebecca West).
- The art or occupation of a literary writer.
- The body of written work produced by scholars or researchers in a given field: medical literature.
- Printed material: collected all the available literature on the subject.
- All the compositions of a certain kind or for a specific instrument or ensemble: the symphonic literature.
There are 10 letters in LITERATURE: A E E I L R R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITERATURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LITERATURE, to go: LITERATURE?
Let's rearrange the letters in LITERATURE and see some winning combinations
Images for LITERATURE
Lookup in Wiki for LITERATURE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.