Scrabble word: LITERATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITERATURE exist?
Definitions of LITERATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - creative writing of recognized artistic value
- noun - the humanistic study of a body of literature
- noun - published writings in a particular style on a particular subject
- noun - the profession or art of a writer
- A body of writings in prose or verse.
- Imaginative or creative writing, especially of recognized artistic value: “Literature must be an analysis of experience and a synthesis of the findings into a unity” (Rebecca West).
- The art or occupation of a literary writer.
- The body of written work produced by scholars or researchers in a given field: medical literature.
- Printed material: collected all the available literature on the subject.
- All the compositions of a certain kind or for a specific instrument or ensemble: the symphonic literature.
There are 10 letters in LITERATURE: A E E I L R R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITERATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITERATURE plus a wildcard: LITERATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITERATURE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITERATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.