Scrabble word: DISPATCH
Is DISPATCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISPATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an official report (usually sent in haste)
- noun - the act of sending off something
- noun - the property of being prompt and efficient
- noun - killing a person or animal
- verb - send away towards a designated goal
- verb - complete or carry out
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- verb - dispose of rapidly and without delay and efficiently
- verb - kill without delay
- To relegate to a specific destination or send on specific business.
- To complete, transact, or dispose of promptly.
- To eat up (food); finish off (a dish or meal).
- To put to death summarily.
- The act of sending off, as to a specific destination.
- The act of putting to death.
- Speed in performance or movement.
- A written message, particularly an official communication, sent with speed.
- An important message sent by a diplomat or an officer in the armed forces.
- An organization or a conveyance for delivering goods.
- verb - to send off with speed
There are 8 letters in DISPATCH: A C D H I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPATCH
Click to search all anagrams of DISPATCH plus a wildcard: DISPATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPATCH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPATCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.