Scrabble word: DISPATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPATCH exist?
Definitions of DISPATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an official report (usually sent in haste)
- noun - the act of sending off something
- noun - the property of being prompt and efficient
- noun - killing a person or animal
- verb - send away towards a designated goal
- verb - complete or carry out
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- verb - dispose of rapidly and without delay and efficiently
- verb - kill without delay
- To relegate to a specific destination or send on specific business.
- To complete, transact, or dispose of promptly.
- To eat up (food); finish off (a dish or meal).
- To put to death summarily.
- The act of sending off, as to a specific destination.
- The act of putting to death.
- Speed in performance or movement.
- A written message, particularly an official communication, sent with speed.
- An important message sent by a diplomat or an officer in the armed forces.
- An organization or a conveyance for delivering goods.
- verb - to send off with speed
There are 8 letters in DISPATCH: A C D H I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPATCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPATCH plus a wildcard: DISPATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPATCH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words