Scrabble word: CONJUNCTIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJUNCTIONS exist?
Definitions of CONJUNCTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the temporal property of two things happening at the same time
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- noun - the grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction
- noun - (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- noun - something that joins or connects
There are 12 letters in CONJUNCTIONS: C C I J N N N O O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONJUNCTIONS plus a wildcard: CONJUNCTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJUNCTIONS
12 letter words
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONJUNCTIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.