Scrabble word: CONJUNCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJUNCTION exist?
Definitions of CONJUNCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the temporal property of two things happening at the same time
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- noun - the grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction
- noun - (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- noun - something that joins or connects
- The act of joining.
- The state of being joined.
- A joint or simultaneous occurrence; concurrence: the conjunction of historical and economic forces that created a depression.
- One resulting from or embodying a union; a combination: “He is, in fact, a remarkable conjunction of talents” (Jerry Adler).
- A part of speech such as and, but, as, and because that serves to connect words, phrases, clauses, or sentences.
- The position of two celestial bodies on the celestial sphere when they have the same celestial longitude.
- The relationship between the components of a conjunction.
There are 11 letters in CONJUNCTION: C C I J N N N O O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUNCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONJUNCTION plus a wildcard: CONJUNCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJUNCTION
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONJUNCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.