Is BLUDGEON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUDGEON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a club used as a weapon
- verb - overcome or coerce as if by using a heavy club
- verb - strike with a club or a bludgeon
- To hit with or as if with a heavy club.
- We do know that bludgeon is first recorded in a dictionary in 1730, while its first recorded use in running text (1755) is simple and to the point: “These villains... knocked him down with a bludgeon.
- verb - to hit with a club
There are 8 letters in BLUDGEON: B D E G L N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUDGEON
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUDGEON, to go: BLUDGEON?
Rearrange the letters in BLUDGEON and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BLUDGEON
7 letters out of BLUDGEON
6 letters out of BLUDGEON
5 letters out of BLUDGEON
4 letters out of BLUDGEON
3 letters out of BLUDGEON
2 letters out of BLUDGEON
Contextual use of BLUDGEON
What's nearby BLUDGEON
Lookup in Wiki for BLUDGEON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUDGEON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUDGEON"