Scrabble word: BLUDGEON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUDGEON exist?
Definitions of BLUDGEON in dictionaries:
- noun - a club used as a weapon
- verb - overcome or coerce as if by using a heavy club
- verb - strike with a club or a bludgeon
- To hit with or as if with a heavy club.
- We do know that bludgeon is first recorded in a dictionary in 1730, while its first recorded use in running text (1755) is simple and to the point: “These villains... knocked him down with a bludgeon.
- verb - to hit with a club
There are 8 letters in BLUDGEON: B D E G L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUDGEON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUDGEON plus a wildcard: BLUDGEON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUDGEON
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUDGEON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.