Scrabble word: BUDGE
Is BUDGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - United States tennis player who in 1938 was the first to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles championship in the same year (1915-2000)
- verb - move very slightly
- To move or stir slightly: The child was stuck tight and couldn’t budge.
- To alter a position or attitude: had made the decision and wouldn’t budge.
- To cause to move slightly.
- To cause to alter a position or attitude: an adamant critic who couldn’t be budged.
- Overformal; pompous.
- verb - to move slightly
There are 5 letters in BUDGE: B D E G U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUDGE
Click to search all anagrams of BUDGE plus a wildcard: BUDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUDGE
Images for BUDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.