Scrabble word: BUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUDGE exist?
Definitions of BUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - United States tennis player who in 1938 was the first to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles championship in the same year (1915-2000)
- verb - move very slightly
- To move or stir slightly: The child was stuck tight and couldn’t budge.
- To alter a position or attitude: had made the decision and wouldn’t budge.
- To cause to move slightly.
- To cause to alter a position or attitude: an adamant critic who couldn’t be budged.
- Overformal; pompous.
- verb - to move slightly