Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUGGED exist?
Definitions of BUGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - general term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- noun - a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- noun - a small hidden microphone
- noun - insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- adj - having hidden electronic eavesdropping devices
- v - to be troublesome to
There are 6 letters in BUGGED: B D E G G U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUGGED plus a wildcard: BUGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUGGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUGGED
- VA - bugged Out Presents Suck My Deck Mixed by Brodinski Free Music ...
- bugged llega a Dibujos.tv
- bugged relives the glory days of burlesque cartoons with no dialogues ...
- Inseparable bugged Videos Cartoon Network South East Asia
- bugged King Kong (Skober Remix)- MyPromoSound Download Free ...
- Hacked - bugged Items
- bugged Babybird Discover music at Last.fm
- bugged Out Eyes - Picture - WTFunny.com - Funny Pictures Updated Daily
- Download bugged Out [24.56MB]
- Buy bugged Out Full Version
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.