Scrabble word: DEBUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBUG exist?
Definitions of DEBUG in dictionaries:
- verb - locate and correct errors in a computer program code
- To remove a hidden electronic device, such as a microphone, from: debug a conference room.
- To make (a hidden microphone, for example) ineffective.
- To search for and eliminate malfunctioning elements or errors in: debug a spacecraft before launch; debug a computer program.
- To remove insects from, as with a pesticide.
- verb - to remove bugs from
There are 5 letters in DEBUG: B D E G U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBUG plus a wildcard: DEBUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBUG
Images for DEBUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.