Is TRANSFUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSFUSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - impart gradually
- verb - pour out of one vessel into another
- verb - treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
- verb - give a transfusion (e.g., of blood) to
- To pour (something) out of one vessel into another.
- To cause to be instilled or imparted: transfused a love of learning to her children.
- To diffuse through; permeate: a glade that was transfused with sunlight.
- To administer a transfusion of or to.
There are 9 letters in TRANSFUSE: A E F N R S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSFUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSFUSE, to go: TRANSFUSE?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSFUSE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TRANSFUSE
8 letters out of TRANSFUSE
7 letters out of TRANSFUSE
6 letters out of TRANSFUSE
5 letters out of TRANSFUSE
4 letters out of TRANSFUSE
3 letters out of TRANSFUSE
2 letters out of TRANSFUSE
Contextual use of TRANSFUSE
What's nearby TRANSFUSE
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSFUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSFUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSFUSE"