Is SIDELONG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIDELONG in various dictionaries:
- adj - (used especially of glances) directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy
- adj - situated at or extending to the side
- adj - inclining or directed to one side
- adv - on the side
- adv - with the side toward someone or something
- adv - to, toward or at one side
- Directed to one side; sideways: a sidelong glance.
- So as to slant; sloping.
- On or toward the side; sideways.
- In an oblique manner.
- adj - directed to one side
There are 8 letters in SIDELONG: D E G I L N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDELONG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIDELONG, to go: SIDELONG?
Rearrange the letters in SIDELONG and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SIDELONG
7 letters out of SIDELONG
6 letters out of SIDELONG
5 letters out of SIDELONG
4 letters out of SIDELONG
3 letters out of SIDELONG
2 letters out of SIDELONG
Contextual use of SIDELONG
What's nearby SIDELONG
Lookup in Wiki for SIDELONG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIDELONG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIDELONG"