Is LEGION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEGION in various dictionaries:
- noun - archaic terms for army
- noun - association of ex-servicemen
- noun - a large military unit
- noun - a vast multitude
- adj - amounting to a large indefinite number
- The major unit of the Roman army consisting of 3,000 to 6,000 infantry troops and 100 to 200 cavalry troops.
- A large military unit trained for combat; an army.
- A large number; a multitude.
- Constituting a large number; multitudinous: Her admirers were legion.
- noun - a large military force
There are 6 letters in LEGION: E G I L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGION
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEGION, to go: LEGION?
Rearrange the letters in LEGION and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LEGION
5 letters out of LEGION
4 letters out of LEGION
3 letters out of LEGION
2 letters out of LEGION
Contextual use of LEGION
What's nearby LEGION
Lookup in Wiki for LEGION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEGION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEGION"