Is HEADHUNTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEADHUNTING in various dictionaries:
- The custom of cutting off and preserving the heads of enemies as trophies.
- The process of attempting to remove influence and power from enemies, especially political enemies.
- The business of recruiting personnel, especially executive personnel, as for a corporation.
- The act or an instance of such recruiting.
- verb - to seek out, decapitate, and preserve the heads of enemies
There are 11 letters in HEADHUNTING: A D E G H H I N N T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEADHUNTING, to go: HEADHUNTING?
Rearrange the letters in HEADHUNTING and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of HEADHUNTING
8 letters out of HEADHUNTING
7 letters out of HEADHUNTING
6 letters out of HEADHUNTING
5 letters out of HEADHUNTING
4 letters out of HEADHUNTING
3 letters out of HEADHUNTING
2 letters out of HEADHUNTING
Contextual use of HEADHUNTING
What's nearby HEADHUNTING
Lookup in Wiki for HEADHUNTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEADHUNTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEADHUNTING"