Is AUDIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AUDIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inspection of the accounting procedures and records by a trained accountant or CPA
- noun - a methodical examination or review of a condition or situation
- verb - examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification
- verb - attend academic courses without getting credit
- An examination of records or financial accounts to check their accuracy.
- An adjustment or correction of accounts.
- An examined and verified account.
- To examine, verify, or correct the financial accounts of: Independent accountants audit the company annually.
- To examine financial accounts.
- verb - to examine with intent to verify
There are 5 letters in AUDIT: A D I T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AUDIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of AUDIT, to go: AUDIT?
Rearrange the letters in AUDIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AUDIT
What's nearby AUDIT
Lookup in Wiki for AUDIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AUDIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AUDIT"